Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 front assembly, where to buy?

• 04-04-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,recently bent my outer barrel and while trying to fix it i broke my upper receiver. I know.
    So was thinking of getting a new complete front assembly or a new upper, barrel and delta ring.but where to go? The irish shops dont seem to stock them...had a look on ehobby evike etc but dont seem to have what i want all on one site, preferably g & p. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Land warrior airsoft in England have a good selection of g&p front ends....and some very nice ones at that. I'd have a look at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

Land warrior airsoft in England have a good selection of g&p front ends....and some very nice ones at that. I'd have a look at them.

Cheers thats perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

make sure the top receiver fits the lower mate. What brand of AEG was the base gun? Not all top and lower receivers fit together

T4RGET wrote: »
    make sure the top receiver fits the lower mate. What brand of AEG was the base gun? Not all top and lower receivers fit together

Thats why im looking for g & p specifically,nothing worse than them not fitting or the colour is slightly different!

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    Thats why im looking for g & p specifically,nothing worse than them not fitting or the colour is slightly different!

ah right grand :). guessing you have a G&P rifle then :) that's grand just making sure.

• Advertisement

ah right grand :). guessing you have a G&P rifle then :) that's grand just making sure.

While were on the topic of g & p, my god the upper in this case was fragile, not impressed

what model is it?

what model is it?

Twas an aftermarket sr15 receiver i got new here on boards.delta ring was a nightmare to put on too but seemingly thats normal for g&p

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    Twas an aftermarket sr15 receiver i got new here on boards.delta ring was a nightmare to put on too but seemingly thats normal for g&p

Hmm odd the attachment point for the rails onto the receiver can be a pain, manufacturer of aftermarker parts like madbul need a special nut to fit onto G&P receivers, probably just a different size though. I only have one G&P infront of me and it's grand, seems strong (it's not mine) and solid.

Hmm odd the attachment point for the rails onto the receiver can be a pain, manufacturer of aftermarker parts like madbul need a special nut to fit onto G&P receivers, probably just a different size though. I only have one G&P infront of me and it's grand, seems strong (it's not mine) and solid.
    Looks the part alright but i guess the strength would depend on the the particular receiver, probably best not to buy aftermarket recievers.....thanks to rooky1 i have EXACTLY what i want now so thanks for time lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

im ex staff from sg airsoft but they also stock upper receivers and lowers too :)

Cheers andy got it sorted the perfect upper presented itself, mods please close

Advertisement