Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Gym Prices

Options
  • 05-04-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey,
    Anybody know where to find information on the prices for UCD gym?

I checked the website and tried to email them but there doesn't seem to be a price breakdown on the site and they haven't bothered to reply to my email which was sent like 4 days ago now.

Basically, I'm looking for a 3 or 6 month membership (preferably 3) for a graduate without pool usage.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

pick up the phone and ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lionheaart

alph wrote: »
    Hey,
    Anybody know where to find information on the prices for UCD gym?

I checked the website and tried to email them but there doesn't seem to be a price breakdown on the site and they haven't bothered to reply to my email which was sent like 4 days ago now.

Basically, I'm looking for a 3 or 6 month membership (preferably 3) for a graduate without pool usage.

Thanks

I don't think you'll get that.

My understanding is they only do contracts for a year and the cost nearly a grand.

Doesn't matter that you're a graduate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 reno123

716-3188, 3189,3190! Those 3 extensions will direct you to membership office. Discounts available to graduates but not sure about memberships less than a year.

Advertisement