Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers** Series 7, Episode 7 - "The Rings of Akhaten"

Options
2»

Comments

How were the Doctor and Clara breathing when they were moped-ing through space?
    I thought maybe the space moped would have something on it to help. But sound can't travel in a vacuum either, so...
    And finally, everyone on those surrounding planets would've died if their sun was suddenly snuffed out like that. They would all freeze to death. Good work Doctor.
    I thought the sun thing was normal at the start, then it expanded significantly when it "woke up" and went back to normal at the end

Am watching matt smith's scene again on that youtube link, it really was superb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭T-Bird

It all seemed like fairy tales and cupcakes to me! Am afraid now that they are going to make a Dr Les Misérables musical out of it now (almost there anyways)

Advertisement