Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Hen Party Questions

Options
  • 05-04-2013 5:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey everyone,

I need some help...I'm planning a big hen party (35ppl+) in Dublin city centre and looking to arrange a pampering activity in the afternoon - hair / make-up / nails session etc. at the hotel with 60's style theme. I'm guessing only about 25 will actually want to participate but trying to figure out the best options.

Because of the large number, does anyone know a pampering service that will come to the hotel but not charge an absolute fortune??!

Has anyone done this before? If so what worked, what didn't work??
    Any reccomendations??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Not 100% sure but I think the Morgan might do some sort of deal? I thought I heard about them organising part of a hens night recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi there osullm36,

I've moved your thread from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas to the Dublin City forum as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I don't know much about what individual hotels offer but what about giving someone like this a shout??

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pamper-Palace/201207073313457

They might do hens etc...

Advertisement