Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky broadband ennis area

• 05-04-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hi looking for a bit of info.thinking of signing up to sky broadband so just wondering what speeds i could be getting with them as i only have that mifi dongle thing.just wondering if anyone has it in the ennis clare area and is it relable.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Eircom's efibre will be available in Ennis from May 20th with speeds of up to 70Mb/s so I wouldn't sign up to anything before then. Other suppliers including presumably Sky will be offering their own version of it so I would wait until their pricing is announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

ElNino wrote: »
    Eircom's efibre will be available in Ennis from May 20th with speeds of up to 70Mb/s so I wouldn't sign up to anything before then. Other suppliers including presumably Sky will be offering their own version of it so I would wait until their pricing is announced.

Really that's good to kno but I find Eircom expensive and sky look to be the best

Advertisement