Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Glasnevin?

Options
  • 05-04-2013 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

We're moving to the area very soon and I have to find a creche for my 20-month old son. Can anyone recommend a good creche in the area? I've heard good things about Bizzy B's on Glasnevin Hill, wondering what it's like...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 triggs01

My two year old boy goes to ABC Childcare on Griffith Avenue. It's a small enough creche and the girls there are absolute lovely. My son gets on great with them all. They care for him very well and I'm happy to recommend it....

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Looking for crèche in the area as well. Any other recommendations ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Crumpet

triggs01 wrote: »
    My two year old boy goes to ABC Childcare on Griffith Avenue. It's a small enough creche and the girls there are absolute lovely. My son gets on great with them all. They care for him very well and I'm happy to recommend it....

Thanks for that Triggs01 , I'll look into ABC..

BONDIred : I'm also looking into Bizzy B's on Glasnevin Hill, they've a very small outdoor area though but I saw a good review online. There's also Lollipop Lane in the Tolka Industrial Estate on the Finglas Road, but the tought of my LO spending his days in an industrial estate broke my heart... But they seem nice and have a nice playground area.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Have went to see lollypop lane and was impressed but the opening times might prove a bit difficult.

Going to see Coccon in Santry tomorrow and will look into ABC on Griffith Ave.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

We used Lollipop Lane without problems.
    only reason we took him out was because a spot opened up in my workplace creche.

I would highly recommend Lollipop, the girls were fantastic.
    They have an outdoor area with slides etc and that soft rubber ground, and as far as i could see, the kids got a run around every day weather depending.
    They also do an after school pick up thing for some local schools when they get to that age.
    They open at 8am and close at 6pm IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Peggy59

BONDIred wrote: »
    Looking for crèche in the area as well. Any other recommendations ??

Hi

A bit late but another vote for lollipop lane. Ok it's not the most ideal facility and they are perhaps not as glossy as some establishments but the stAndard of care is great. I had my then 3 year old and 1 year old there since they were both six months. Unfortunately had to change to a creche nearer work but both will return to lollipop lane for afterschool care in the future.

Advertisement