Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain supplier

Options
  • 05-04-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a curtain making and fitting service that covers the North West.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi pbarr,

We just had a set made by Foy's in letterkenny - happy with them

no connection - just a satisified customer.

Regards

Tanka

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I know McEllhinneys store in Ballybofey fitted out a house last year but Im not sure if they were ready made/made to order curtains. I was in the house the day the girl from the store was there and she was going through designs/patterns with the owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

I got The Fabric Centre in Letterkenny to make and fit curtains and blinds for my house. For the kitchen, I bought the fabric in another store as I was looking for a specific design and got The Fabric Centre to make and fit them. They have hundreds of books of fabric to look through. I was really happy with them and would definitely recommend.

Advertisement