Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Garmin?

Options
  • 05-04-2013 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

So my Garmin Forerunner 110 is officially broken. Think I would like some thing with a virtual pacer but it must have average pace too (don't think the 10s do this). What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Hi niteowl. I have the 10. Originally it didn't have average pace but with the new software update it does now

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭niteowl1

how are you finding the 10? any problems?

Also I liked the way the 110 displayed time, distance & pace on one screen. Do you have to alternate screens (i.e press a button) or does it automatically switch between them in the 10?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

With the FR10 you can only set two data fields (two pages) while on the third page it informs you if you are ahead or behind with your pace.

Options;
    Time/Distance
    Time/Pace
    Time/Calories
    Pace/Distance
    Pace/Calories
    Distance/Calories

Bought one last week so far so good, easy to read and use. Not sure what the 110 was like.

I love it but it's the first watch I've had so nothing to compare it to. Like Ron said two data fields are displayed and you press a button to switch between them

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

I'm the same first gps watch so have nothing to compare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭niteowl1

Sorry more questions...can the autolap function be set to every half mile? What is the battery life like on it?

No - autolap only for 1 mile or 1 km. I've never had any trouble with the battery. Think its supposed to be 5 hrs when you have the gps on.

Advertisement