Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Phil Hogan?

• 05-04-2013 11:53am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Phil Hogan has disappeared. Help find Phil Hogan.
    Elected by the good burghers of Carlow-Kilkenny and appointed as Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government in 2011, this man has not been seen in public for quite some time.
    Last seen delivering bulging letters to rural homesteads in south-central Carlow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Last I saw him he was raiding the expense account, though the source is very unreliable (the daily fail)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

i have a guy working with me named phil hogan

is it him your looking for? I can aske him to log on!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

He's playing in the world hide & seek championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

The Google ad that appeared on this thread is for a pre-marriage course ...

Does Google know something ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Did he ever come back from Dubai?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Got eaten by a bog hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Helping traveller families obtain local authority housing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Abducted and kept captive in a shipping container?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Probably knocking around brussels looking for a nice apartment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He was throwing his weight around and threatening all sorts on the News at One yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

In relation to the Sunday Indo it's hard to disagree with him there...

I'd be more interested in knowing what happened to Paul Hogan. He was great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

In relation to the Sunday Indo it's hard to disagree with him there...

Just imagine if people like Sneaky Phil were put off getting into politics because the press might publish a picture of them with their noses nuzzled right up into the trough.

Where would we be? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭hyperborean

The last time I seen him was on the paper getting close and sticky with some young one half his age, fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The last time I seen him was on the paper getting close and sticky with some young one half his age, fair play

He was wearing her knickers I believe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

A slight on the terrible people of the travelling community that won't soon be forgotten.
    I mean they may be gate selling, tarmac laying, horse thieving pikeys, but comparing them to journalists?

That's too far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,307 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

A slight on the terrible people of the travelling community that won't soon be forgotten.
    I mean they may be gate selling, tarmac laying, horse thieving pikeys, but comparing them to journalists?

That's too far.

And not just ordinary journalists, sunday independent jounalists

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

He's taken some time off the perform his one man show version of the Wizard of Oz in the Gaiety, from tomorrow you can book tickets to see Phil as he quests for a a brain, a heart and some courage.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

He's gone to wrestlemania at the tax payers expense so Brock Lesner is going to F5 him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Wasn't he on The last Word with Matt Cooper only yesterday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

He is relaxing in his penthouse in Portugal. the one he refused to pay the service charge for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

snubbleste wrote: »
    Phil Hogan has disappeared. Help find Phil Hogan.
    Elected by the good burghers of Carlow-Kilkenny and appointed as Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government in 2011, this man has not been seen in public for quite some time.
    Last seen delivering bulging letters to rural homesteads in south-central Carlow.
    He was on RTE radio a couple of days ago talking about water charges. Parts of that interview were picked up by various media yesterday.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/phil-hogan-no-uturn-on-ghost-estate-homeowners-paying-property-tax-29174571.html
    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/water-charges-still-on-track-to-be-introduced-next-january-1.1349478
    http://www.newstalk.ie/Environment-Minister-confirms-water-charges-will-be-introduced-next-year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

I heard he is infiltrating peoples cisterns in a ninja-suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Maybe he has drowned and is now floating, face down, in a septic tank somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Ask in the appropriate Mullah forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Where indeed? And what ever happened to Linda Kozlowski? She was gorgeous in that movie although time has not being kind to her. Still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Plazaman wrote: »
    Where indeed? And what ever happened to Linda Kozlowski? She was gorgeous in that movie although time has not being kind to her. Still.
    She's looking pretty good for 55 - she's actually two years older than Phil Hogan!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

He's gone to wrestlemania at the tax payers expense so Brock Lesner is going to F5 him.

He's going to refresh him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

really disappointed, thought this was gonna be a wheres wally type thing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

davet82 wrote: »
    really disappointed, thought this was gonna be a wheres wally type thing :(

Hogan is a bit of a wally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

He's going to refresh him?

Something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

Saw him on the news the other day talking about water charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I was at an event recently and there were name badges on a table at the entrance. When everyone had taken their seats, including Enda kenny, the only badge left unclaimed was that of Phil Hogan.

I think he returned to his home planet at the last equinox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I was at an event recently and there were name badges on a table at the entrance. When everyone had taken their seats, including Enda kenny, the only badge left unclaimed was that of Phil Hogan.

I think he returned to his home planet at the last equinox

Well la di dah , an event with name badges , on a table at the entrance no less ?

Just hold on right there , the only badge left unclaimed was El Slaphead Hogan ?

That means ....you are Hogan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭Archeron

I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times, he appears and takes all your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Oh I must stress, I was the most unimportant person in the room. Making tea and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

I seen him pooing into a crisp packet on the side of the m50 last Friday, he seemed to be on the verge of tears. Must have been a stubborn one.

Or it might have been the salt and vinegar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Plazaman wrote: »

Oh I don't know, and without wanting to divert the thread, I would say time has been more unkind to Mick than Linda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Phil 'Hulk' Hogan has got a job playing Blaster in the new Mad Max film, he's away filming his part at present.
    Micheal D Higgins is playing Master in case you're interested.

Micheal D Higgins is playing Master in case you're interested.

He must have a break in his schedule for the Hobbit sequels.

Advertisement