Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Diploma in France

Options
  • 05-04-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I have very basic French. I'm finishing a masters course at college in something nothing to do with languages. However, I have always wanted to achieve a basic level diploma in a foreign language.

I see that UCC has a 1 year French diploma aimed at people who have already graduated in a different field and haven't studied French before.

I'm interested in actually studying French in France.

What I'm asking is; Does anyone know of a University in France that offers a similar diploma programme for English speakers? Or does anyone know if it is possible to take up a diploma like the one mentioned above with an Irish university, and simply study on erasmus in France?

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement