Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where in Wexford Eishtec is?

• 05-04-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

I know it's in Drinagh somewhere but nobody I know can tell me where exactly. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Turn off the Wex - Rosslare road as if you're gong to McDonalds. It is a modern office block directly opposite the entrance to the retail park where McDonalds is.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

oldyouth wrote: »
    Turn off the Wex - Rosslare road as if you're gong to McDonalds. It is a modern office block directly opposite the entrance to the retail park where McDonalds is.

Have they kicked off there yet?

Address is: Sinnottstown Lane, Drinagh, Wexford

vicwatson wrote: »
    Have they kicked off there yet?

Address is: Sinnottstown Lane, Drinagh, Wexford

Yep, had interview there yesterday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Best of luck with it. I believe they have approx 80 of the proposed 250 on site already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Oh that was you? :P congrats you got the job.

Ah no messin aside best of luck to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Whats this Place like to work in? Have a interview there over the next few days.

Any tips please?

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Whats this Place like to work in? Have a interview there over the next few days.

Any tips please?

Big company, so if you get a job there it should be fairly secure. As for working there, let's just say that I heard you need to have a strong personality to withstand the pressure.

Best of luck, would be nice to get something before Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Big company, so if you get a job there it should be fairly secure. As for working there, let's just say that I heard you need to have a strong personality to withstand the pressure.

Best of luck, would be nice to get something before Christmas :)

Cheers Chief, Have read a few things on boards about them, hence the question.

Advertisement