Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach

Options
  • 05-04-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Getting the coach in the morning. Is it normally running on time? Every hour on the hour according to the website.

Thanks
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Usually very regular on the hour leaving from it terminus in Charlesland.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

Langerland wrote: »
    Getting the coach in the morning. Is it normally running on time? Every hour on the hour according to the website.

Thanks
    L

Great service, always on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

It would be a bit poor if it wasnt on time in Greystones. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Always on time. A bit frustrating on a saturday morning as he could do it in 40m buy has to keep the schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Yes - I needed to get it on Saturday morning. It was pretty quiet. The 5am bus came at 5.04 and then cruised to the airport for 6.20. He could have done it in half the time but that's life. I just missed the one in the airport on the way back so I had to wait an hour. Pity, but still a great service I have to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

On the way back as you approach Louglinstown (especially relevant when it's late/quiet) stand up and ask the other occupants if they are going to Shankill/Bray. If they all say no then tell the driver. I've done this before and he'll head straight out the motorway. If however some of the other occupants are going to Bray and Shankill, commiserate with them and tell them you hope they enjoyed their time away!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

FirstIn wrote: »
    If however some of the other occupants are going to Bray and Shankill, commiserate with them and tell them you hope they enjoyed their time away!

Ross O'Carroll Kelly, is that you?

Advertisement