Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing - GUESS Purse

Options
  • 05-04-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,

I seem to have misplaced my wallet - it's a cream Guess purse, with plenty of IDs, cards etc inside. I have either buried it in my house (preferred option) or I dropped it when getting out of my car in 1/ Longfield, Clonmel, or 2/ Cahir. If anyone has seen it, would really appreciate if they could let me know.

I've been to the Guards, have even called Tipp FM but no luck so far. It's missing since Monday. There is some cash in it, which I'm not as bothered about, it's more the IDs, my work SIM card, business cards with contact info etc. The stuff that really has little monetary value! And the purse itself was a gift, so there's a sentimental attachment there. (Obviously have cancelled cards).

Thanks to anyone that may come across it,

A.

Advertisement