Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank You - Banie, GBCullen, STB, Watty, Excollier

Options
  • 05-04-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

This is a thread to thank:

Banie, GBCullen, STB, Watty, Excollier (and I hope I have not forgotten anyone)

who have given me so much help and advice with all my relentless satellite queries over the last few years.

Your time, advice, guidance, experience, kindness is extremely appreciated.

Best Regards

Iba

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Not much to thank me for :-)
    But you're very welcome Iba!
    There's always something new to learn with this hobby and luckily the majority of folks are happy to share their knowledge and help out us newbies!
    I'd like to second your thanks tho, to all who helped not just me but everyone on these forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭swoofer

ah yes but you were asking all the questions that others wanted to ask as well so I bet there are quite a few thanking you as well.

And of course it is great to see how you have taken to this hobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

Sound like you are off somewhere iba ?

Its a learning community alright. I have picked up many good tips from this site also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

STB wrote: »
    Sound like you are off somewhere iba ?

Its a learning community alright. I have picked up many good tips from this site also.

sounds like that all right, but no, Im not going anywhere atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

iba wrote: »
    sounds like that all right, but no, Im not going anywhere atm.

Good to hear I was worried you had some bad news.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭excollier

Glad to help anyone where I can, after all this and other forums are where I leaned all I know, so it's good to keep it all going for anyone else. That's the point.

Advertisement