Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

Options
  • 05-04-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi All,

sorry if this is the wrong place but here goes,

My son's xbox 360 will not sign into live.

When we test the connection thru the system settings all seems fine however when we try to play multiplayer a screen pops up saying our session has been signed out.

We are a Magnet customer and we called them but they said it was an MSoft problem. There helplines are 2.95 p/m!!!!

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Go to this site http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/contact-us and sign in.

Select the click to call option and Xbox support will call you free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭The Munky

Cheers Chopper

On that page now but cannot see a click to call button. I got thru the FAQ's options 1, then 2 then 3 but there is no click to call options available in any of the drop downs. :)

Location?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

when you go through the drop down boxes to select the type of issue etc, there will be Step 2: Choose a contact method, the request a call is theh 3rd one in the middle, or there is the online web chat you can use either.

Oh the number to call them is 1800 509 186

cheers guys

Thanks guys, corrupt profile problems.....

where have I heard that before :P

Again, thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement