Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

36 Ingenious Things You'll Want As A New Parent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

Some cool stuff there, but the timeout seat and bottle sling made me uneasy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Hardly essential to have a mailbox buzz feed!

I don't like the bottle slings either - cuddles and comfort while having a bottle is best, or if they're at an age to hold it themselves then a sippy cup is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I think the list is a bit of fun, with a lot of funny things on there. I do like that there are some home-made bits on there, like the carseat blanket and tray cushion yoke. The cosleeper that transforms into a rocking thing and high chair might be a space saver, if yu didn't want to use all those things at the same time. And the shower-head thing might be nifty... Except i can't quite figure out why they couldn't just stand under the ordinary shower?

Someone gave us that portable high chair but our small one always hated it.
    The automatic spoon feeders are hilarious.

Advertisement