Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastcardtech experiences?

Options
  • 05-04-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

has anyone ordered anything from fastcardtech? what are your experiences with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 markie87

Yeah mate i got my first phone from them yesterday, i used to use lightinthebox instead but was looking up galaxy s4's a few weeks ago and seen fct did a clone that is identical to it, and its made by HDC so i knew it would be good. Its an amazing phone, its better then the real galaxy s3 i have

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭heinervb

thinking of getting the hdc s3 pro.. What were the customs duties like and what shipping did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 markie87

Get the hdc siv mate, its working wonders for me. I used the dhl shipping, vat cost 25 euro
    heinervb wrote: »
    thinking of getting the hdc s3 pro.. What were the customs duties like and what shipping did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭heinervb

which s4 did you get, the mtk6577 or the mtk6589?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 martingkenny

Hi, I ordered an S5 clone from FCT 6 days ago, how long did your take to arrive Im using EMS.....I ordered my phone b4 I read all the bad online reviews about FCT, how did you fond them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement