Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Everton

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

About ****ing time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Thank FOOK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

siggy in the right spot & our best play built up to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Ade has played well if fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Tom Carrol instantly everywhere when he came on. Energy in the lad is great...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Great save

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Great save by Lloris.

great save loris dawson confusing himself there ffs

Lloris to the rescue

Dawson has had a shocker

Chelsea losing

4mins to save our season

• Advertisement

shocking confusion fron our forwards somebody take responsability & hit the target lads

We dropped points due to a poor performance combined with shocking refereeing decisions.

Glad of the point in the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Everton, the new Villa . Shiote team that never go anywhere but always fcuk you up.

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Everton, the new Villa . Shiote team that never go anywhere but always fcuk you up.

In all fairness they're a very decent team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Take the point, Holtby and Dempsey may as well not of been on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Take the point, Holtby and Dempsey may as well not of been on the pitch.

They are two duds alright by the looks of it, at least Holtby has the excuse of being new to the league. The other idiot is the biggest waste of wages on our books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

If this form keeps up we'll be lucky to get sixth. Maybe I was singing AVBs praises to soon. His commitment to the Europa while everybody knows we haven't got the depth to compete in both competions is very questionable. There's no doubt about the quality of the individuals but the managers decesion to drain them completely is naive.

I thought you had gone ? Seems you only show up for a good aul whinge

How the **** is AVB draining the team ?!

Your footballing knowledge really is baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

If this form keeps up we'll be lucky to get sixth. Maybe I was singing AVBs praises to soon. His commitment to the Europa while everybody knows we haven't got the depth to compete in both competions is very questionable. There's no doubt about the quality of the individuals but the managers decesion to drain them completely is naive.

That just restored faith for me in our season.

It's a certainty that as soon as Saab questions the manager we go on a run.

1 minute after the post there's an equaliser.

When Saab decided the manager maybe wasn't so bad after all - we turn to ****e.

Saab - if you praise AVB even once for the rest of the season :mad: ...... :D

Holtby is here for 3 months now and has no more excuses. He just runs around and does nothing !

We can go all out now thurs night as we have a break than until sat week

Thought walker did well except at the very end he gives away a free for no reason. That could have been dangerous

• Advertisement

Is Ade back on form? I thought he played much better than this usual, had his head up and held up the ball well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

mickman wrote: »
    Holtby is here for 3 months now and has no more excuses. He just runs around and does nothing !

We can go all out now thurs night as we have a break than until sat week

Thought walker did well except at the very end he gives away a free for no reason. That could have been dangerous

Walker showed what a fantastic footballer he could be.

Wouldn't blame him for the free anichebe went don't with the slightest of touches and for the size of him and the way he throws his weight around when tackling was embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I'd still give Holtby time, in saying that I have yet to see what he's going to offer the team? Just watching Townsend, really could of done with him today.

Holtby was having a great season at Schalke before coming to WHL. He does have all the attributes to be a top player. A flop is harsh. Will judge better by this time next season. However in saying all that, I still think it was a great move to bring him in end of january for 1.6m. And if you know how to count it's 2 months not 3. He didn't start training until February. Therefore he's only really been a Spurs player 65 or so days. Hardly grounds to judge him as a flop.

Bales career rings a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Considering the players we were missing I don't think that performance was too bad against a decent team,at least we didn't give up trying and that paid off in the end.
    Shocking defending for both goals though,Dawson had an off day while Ade had his best game for a while.

irishmover wrote: »
    Holtby was having a great season at Schalke before coming to WHL. He does have all the attributes to be a top player. A flop is harsh. Will judge better by this time next season. However in saying all that, I still think it was a great move to bring him in end of january for 1.6m. And if you know how to count it's 2 months not 3. He didn't start training until February. Therefore he's only really been a Spurs player 65 or so days. Hardly grounds to judge him as a flop.

Bales career rings a bell.

Know how to count? Why do you have to be ass in all your posts and insult people

Have you an attitude problem or something ?

From Spurs Stat Man on Twitter
    Lewis Hotlby completed 59 passes today, more than any other player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    From Spurs Stat Man on Twitter
    Lewis Hotlby completed 59 passes today, more than any other player.

Passes going nowhere though...jury is well and truly out on mr holtby

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

tippspur wrote: »
    Considering the players we were missing

The problem with this bit is that they could say the same thing. They were missing Pienaar and Fellaini, and although obviously not as important to them as Bale and Lennon are to us, those two would definitely have made a big difference to Everton so we had a good chance today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What a great result!!! WahooO

I didnt give us a hope with my prediction at the start of this thread but delighted to get a point at our own ground at the business end of season against a top 4 rival made up of grafters and aveage Joes with a minus net spend in the transfer market every year for last 10 years.

I for one wont feel a thad bit disappointed if the mighty everton steal ahead of us and finish in CL places, because at the end of the day when a team needs to stand up and be counted at the business end of the season you can be sure that everton, arsenal and chelsea will be there while we bottle it with 10 games to go and the squad can start thinking of their summer holidays with 4 or 5 games to go.

Advertisement