Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Tutor / Site Builder required

Options
  • 05-04-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hello,

I’d like to learn how to use Wordpress. I’d also like to have a simple wordpress site built.

Can I combine the two and have someone teach me how to use it as we build the site together?

I’ve picked the theme and the domain with bluhost and have a clear idea of what I want design-wise and would have all content ready.

It would be a site with 12 or so products with homepage plus 8 or so individual product pages and I’d like a reliable shopping cart.

I would think five - six one hour sessions with someone who knows Worpress well would get this done. If I had two learn form scratch – I’ve already tried a bit – it’d probably take 5 times that time.(with me getting lots of stuff wrong in the end)

How much would this cost roughly?

Please send me quotes and links to sites you’ve built already if anyone is interested.

Could I advertise in a university with ICT courses for a student to do it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

These guys are good, I done their wordpress training course & thought it was good. €150 and its a 3 month course with full one on one training and support throughout.

http://ebusinessmatters.com/

Advertisement