Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccines - heineken night

Options
  • 05-04-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

Anyone going?
    No forum on the heineken site anymore :(
    Is there any support?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

anyone know what time this starts at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Temples are supporting - if you haven't heard of them already then youtube them - they're ****ing mega. More excited for them than the vaccines to be honest.

Also, could anyone tell me, does the name on the ticket have to match up with the name on your ID? My pals sister got a ticket for him, with her name on it, will they still leave him in? Doors are at half 7 aswell by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

I'm really not sure why I'm going to this gig. The first album was very good, but the second album was pretty much woeful. I've heard the support are worth checking out, so I'll be doing that as well.

What's decent on a Monday night? Whelan's?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Il miss this gig as I'm at the Manchester derby but I'm raging il miss temples, quality stuff iv heard from them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I'm really not sure why I'm going to this gig. The first album was very good, but the second album was pretty much woeful. I've heard the support are worth checking out, so I'll be doing that as well.

What's decent on a Monday night? Whelan's?

I actually thought the second album was brilliant. Depends what you're into I suppose but I thought it had a sound that touched on Blur, The Smiths and a couple of others while still sounding totally original. Also thought the singing was much improved. That said I can understand why someone who loved the first didn't like the second coz there is definitely quite a different sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Great gig. Took their time getting on stage but were bang on the money when they eventually turned up. Crowd were more up for it than for any gig Ive been to at The Olympia for ages. More familiar with the second album than the first myself.

Temples were a new one on me, decent enough, sound was rubbish tbh for them so cant say too much about their songs. The lead singer does have magnificent hair though...

Advertisement