Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Termination of lease, new agreement

• 05-04-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭

I had a leave/hire purchase on a vehicle. A restructured payment was set up, which included the vehicle being sold and a new total in place.

Original lease was terminated, a notice of termination was issued. A new total was sent out.

Here's where it gets funky. I was never given a total breakdown of how all the transactions went, value of vehicle minus previous total for new payment plan total. Just asked to pay 200 a month.

So here we are 4 years later, I find an unread letter of agreement including letter of termination. But on the bottom reads "company now requests payment of aforesaid sum of €€€". But seems they've put the decimal place in the wrong place. Mistake on their side, and I've put in a 5 digit figure more than the total they have wrote.

Which type of solicitor do I need to help me with this?? Or how should I approach this.

Advertisement