Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy kitchen in the north west

Options
  • 05-04-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

We're looking for recommendations for where to buy a fitted kitchen in the north west. If u could post or PM details it would be great, we've a budget of about 8k excluding appliances.

Thanks in advance.
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Albert Madden, Gurteen. don't have his details to hand but he is excellent i got him to do my kitchen and other units in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Woodworks Furniture in Sligo. I have sent on the details to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

We recently got a kitchen from Colleary furniture in Easky http://www.pcollearyfurniture.com/ and are very happy with it.

Even if you don't buy from him, a visit to his great showroom is a must ...lots of nifty things and new ideas to lay your hands on and inspire you while planning your kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

I would certainly recommend John Murray kitchens he's in Boyle co Roscommon he has a showroom in feelystone granite we were delighted with our kitchen he listened to everything we asked for and was reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Generally speaking, now seems to be a very good time for buying a kitchen, prices are very keen.

We got a kitchen with solid wood doors and all the latest and greatest in pull out larders, soft close drawers etc (not electrical though) and got quoted (by several suppliers) about one third of the price that friends and acquaintances paid for their similarly sized boomtime kitchens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Pamhain

Thank you for your recommendations, I'll get looking into these :-)

Advertisement