Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser hair removal

Options
  • 05-04-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

In Dublin - north or west or city centre preferably?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Therapie always have offers on. They do the proper laser hair removal. Have used them in the past

I use Eccles clinic now who charge by the time.

Stay away from the deal sites as chances are it's IPL and not laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

seen them advertised on groupon for cheap but not sure what type as id not little about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magu char

I am just on my 3rd session of laser hair removal and its with the URBANA LASER HAIR REMOVAL clinic in Drogheda.They also have a salon on dublin 2. Aine is the lady who dose my treatments and I have to say am so glad I took the plunge and started this treatment. No more waxing or ingrown hairs, just clean no lumps or bumps hair free areas. Since starting the treatment I have had very few hairs back and all in which are very light hairs in colour also. I would recommend Laser to anyone and I would highly recommend URBANA LASER HAIR REMOVAL clinic to get this treatment done, not only is it pay as you go, it offers other great discounts and offers,
     you can build up points to which you can have a discount on your next session.  The clinic is clean, relaxing and the staff is amazing. Oh did I mention its literally pain free.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

I got my Brazilian done in Therpie and found it excellent best money iv ever spent highly recommend laser but as said make sure it's s good machine they use!
    magu char wrote: »
    I am just on my 3rd session of laser hair removal and its with the URBANA LASER HAIR REMOVAL clinic in Drogheda.They also have a salon on dublin 2. Aine is the lady who dose my treatments and I have to say am so glad I took the plunge and started this treatment. No more waxing or ingrown hairs, just clean no lumps or bumps hair free areas. Since starting the treatment I have had very few hairs back and all in which are very light hairs in colour also. I would recommend Laser to anyone and I would highly recommend URBANA LASER HAIR REMOVAL clinic to get this treatment done, not only is it pay as you go, it offers other great discounts and offers,
     you can build up points to which you can have a discount on your next session.  The clinic is clean, relaxing and the staff is amazing. Oh did I mention its literally pain free.

Advertisement