Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

no payment in post office today

• 05-04-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Did anybody have problems with collecting their social welfare payment from the post office this week?I went to collect mine today but was told there's nothing there for me. The lady behind the counter said there have actually been quite a number of folk this has happened to today! Can anybody shed some light on this situation please? I must admit that I was really taken aback. I work part time and am a single Mum therefore the payment I receive weekly ( a partial one parent family payment )of €90 I depend on without fail every week for my weekly grocery shop. I cant understand why payment would be "not available" today, just like that. It's never happened to me before. Unfortunately the socialwelfare offices were closed by the time I got back home today. Did this happen to anybody else this week?:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Its impossible to say why your money wasnt there today. You will have to call into your sw office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

It happened to me a few weeks ago. They forgot to put it through. go to the office and ask what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pauline66

Thanks for the replies guys...Do you mind me asking if you leave weekly certs in or do you get an automatic weekly payment like myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

Pauline66 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies guys...Do you mind me asking if you leave weekly certs in or do you get an automatic weekly payment like myself?
    I leave in weekly dockets and normally get 188 minus the odd day that I work but this week only got 37.60.I was told when I visited the local sw office that there may have been an issue with payment because of the bank holiday,not sure why a BH would create a problem but apparently it does!?!?

Advertisement