Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple, EMC - Summer Work

Options
  • 05-04-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey !!!

What recruitment agencies are looking after Apple, EMC and the like ? I hear they have 2 and 3 month contracts. Hoping to get a couple of months summer work.

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Michael.. wrote: »
    Hey !!!

What recruitment agencies are looking after Apple, EMC and the like ? I hear they have 2 and 3 month contracts. Hoping to get a couple of months summer work.

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)
    Richmond I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Apparently apple laid off a few this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

ofcork wrote: »
    Apparently apple laid off a few this week.

Yeah, hundreds actually if i am to believe an ex work colleague that was working there til last friday. I suppose doesnt make the news as its simply terminating temp contracts early.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Apple work mainly with temp contracts (or at least they did when I was there). If there are no orders for the lines, then they will tell people to finish up. On the plus side, they will also recruit loads when there is work to fill the lines again.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Michael..

dudara wrote: »
    Apple work mainly with temp contracts (or at least they did when I was there). If there are no orders for the lines, then they will tell people to finish up. On the plus side, they will also recruit loads when there is work to fill the lines again.

Which agency did you go through ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

AFAIK EMC has switched from using agencies to internal recruitment and web recruitment on various job websites.

Advertisement