Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is "PC Technologies"?

Options
  • 05-04-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

I brought a blu-ray drive a couple of weeks ago ... but haven't received the order. So, I'm trying to track it down ... problem is I cannot remember exactly who I brought it from! (No email confirmation received).

My credit card statement gives me a small clue: "PC Technologies".

Unfortunately, PCT's website doesn't sell computer hardware parts.

My browser's history gives me a list of 6+ sites that I visited around that time ... but I'm not too sure which one ...

Does anyone know which company charges credit cards under the name of "PC Technologies"?

TIA.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

In your history, can you see which website you went to the checkout with?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭zbluebirdz

In your history, can you see which website you went to the checkout with?

I "checkout"ed a number of sites in order to find out the final price - some of the sites don't list the delivery charges until just before taking the payment ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

zbluebirdz wrote: »
    I "checkout"ed a number of sites in order to find out the final price - some of the sites don't list the delivery charges until just before taking the payment ..

Most online orders require an email address. I presume you've chcked yours to see if there is any order confirmation?
    EDIT: Just re-read your initial post. No email confirmation. That's strange alright. I wonder if contacting your bank would do any good. Maybe they might have more information on the company than what appears on your cc statement

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭zbluebirdz

Found out which company it was - techdirect/custompc. A help email to custompc yielded some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

zbluebirdz wrote: »
    Found out which company it was - techdirect/custompc. A help email to custompc yielded some results.

Check your spam folder? Sounds strange you didnt get a confirmation email...

• Advertisement
Advertisement