Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in dublin can i buy valuable stamps for a collector

Options
  • 06-04-2013 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I am a stamp collector i am trying to find anywhere in Dublin that will sell stamps from different countries some countries that no longer exist.
    stamps that are valuable, i am also trying to find old rare stamps that may have manufacturs errors on them
    if anyone knows where i can get most of these stamp can they please let me know it would be a great help & i thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Collectibles & Antiques

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

MacDonnell Whyte Ltd
    102 Leinster Road
    Dublin.6.

...are Ireland's leading stamp auctioneers and have a sale at the Charlemont Hilton, Charlemont Place, D.2., on Saturday 27th April. They don't have a website but if you give them a ring (01) 497 7449 you will be able to get a catalogue.

There are stamp/coin dealers in the Blackrock Market and in the Market Arcade - off South Great Georges Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maggee

airplane1 wrote: »
    I am a stamp collector i am trying to find anywhere in Dublin that will sell stamps from different countries some countries that no longer exist.
    stamps that are valuable, i am also trying to find old rare stamps that may have manufacturs errors on them
    if anyone knows where i can get most of these stamp can they please let me know it would be a great help & i thank you in advance

Removed by moderator. Please read the forum charter. No buying or selling on thread. Use www.adverts.ie for any to buy/for sale ads and you may link to your ad here on thread.

Advertisement