Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should I go to get my lobes pierced?

• 06-04-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations on where I should go in Dublin CC to get my lobes pierced.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I always get my piercings done in Snakebite, middle abbey street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ClicheGuevara

Second for Snakebite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Plus Mario must go where I command.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

I personally find Snakebite a bit expensive. I know you're paying for knowledge and experience, but from what I've seen they're not exactly the only studio pumping out high-quality piercings in Dublin.

As a general rule, the decent places in the city centre are Wildcat, Zulu (Iconic Art), Snakebite and Connected. I've dealt with all of them to an extent (Connected and Zulu mostly) and found them all very good. There may be somewhere I'm forgetting, but I think the other studios are known for quantity over quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Thanks guys, I was pushed for time on Saturday so decided to go into Dublin Ink as it was nearer for me. I was happy with the service and it was a bonus when they only charged me €20.

• Advertisement
Advertisement