Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HR/Recruiting skills swap for office space.

Options
  • 06-04-2013 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Severe disc injuries have interrupted my career in HR and while upskilling via a business related masters degree, I spotted a couple of internet based business opportunities. We've been testing business models during 2012 and have selected those we want to execute. We have strong interest from Enterprise Ireland and a local VC company, but are still very early stage and pre-revenue.
    I have 20 years HR leadership experience in fast growth, mostly high tech, multinationals and have worked across the EU & US. Unusually for an HR professional, I also have exceptional recruiting skills, from entry level up to CEO level. As well as being an employed HR leader, I've also consulted into a wide range of companies including, high-tech, pharma, mining and minerals, retail and manufacturing.
    I believe my start-up is worth persuing, as we have the opportunity to be very commercially successful, plus influence significant positive social change.
    We're at the stage where being office based, somewhere along the Dart/Luas corridors would be useful. Preferably city centre (ish) or northwards, as I'm just about to move to Malahide. If your business would be willing to provide a desk with internet and phone, plus occasional access to meeting rooms; in return I'd offer my HR expertise, either on a part-time basis, or on an ad hoc / project basis.
    If you'd like to discuss, please PM me for contact details.
    (Thanks for reading)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Interesting idea! Best of luck!

Advertisement