Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Search results issue on Safari.

• 06-04-2013 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody else get this or know why it's happening?
    Sometimes I get the screen in the first pic instead of the usual second pic, not a major problem but it makes image searches useless. Respringing sorts it out, just wondering what it's all about :confused:

1365213536.2688.iPicit.jpg

1365213568.4094.iPicit.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there's even something wrong with your second pic, the font is ugly and not the usual helvetica? :confused:

it looks like safari isn't loading google's style sheet or whatever theme you installed is playing havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

there's even something wrong with your second pic, the font is ugly and not the usual helvetica? :confused:

it looks like safari isn't loading google's style sheet or whatever theme you installed is playing havoc.
    Sorry, I have that font so long I do forget it's not the usual one :o

I'm pretty sure it's not the particular theme I'm using as it's been happening for some time now and I've only had this theme a couple of weeks if even that.
    It definitely happened on other themes.

Advertisement