Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 32 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

55 points, no more to play, with 1 on the bench. Thought I would have more bps though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

irish-stew wrote: »
    55 points, no more to play, with 1 on the bench. Thought I would have more bps though.
    That's good going. What's your team if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    That's good going. What's your team if you don't mind me asking?

got a lucky week. Team value is only 100mil, placed around the 600,000 mark, highest I have been is about 400,000.

:D

25 points so far. Clichy & RVP to go. Weimann to come in as first sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

30 with rvp, evra and zab to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Lot of people hoping for a 0-0 draw tonight.

I'll take 1-0 United. Evra goal... De Gea assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

24 with only RVP (capt) to play. Hat trick please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

27 with captain RVP, DDG and Yaya to play.

i'm only down 70 places so far, which tells you all you need to know about this weekend.

3-1 Utd with RVP involved in at least 2 with a Yaya consolation would be magic ;)

SlickRic wrote: »

3-1 Utd with RVP involved in at least 2 with a Yaya consolation would be magic ;)

It would appear we want entirely different things from this game. Good day sir

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

20 points with Clichy and RVP to play, only Michu scored more than 2 pts for me this week, absolute disaster of a week, a few weeks ago I had a lead of over 120 points in my main money league, thats now down to 70 points and my only rival still has a wildcard to play! Dropped from a career high of 1.2k to just over 2k already this week, need RVP to go nuts tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Sitting on 22 myself with De Gea and RVP remaining but Clyne due in from the bench with six. If United were to win to nil tonight especially with RVP scoring I'd be making up a nice bit of ground in my two important leagues so here's hoping.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Need Evans to play or I will be looking for Zabaleta to keep a clean sheet.

RVP please stay quiet. 1-0 with an Evans goal please.

Yep, massively need United to keep a CS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

0-0 would be great for me tonight, with RVP getting sent off. I moved up to the top 700 this week, would like to stay there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Yaya Toure, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Tevez #manchesterderby #MCFC

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Carrick, Giggs, Young, Welbeck, Rooney, RVP

Was wrong lineup for Utd

RVP starts.

2 pointer please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Jax Teller wrote: »
    TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Yaya Toure, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Tevez #manchesterderby #MCFC

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Jones, Giggs, Rooney & Van Persie.

Vidic and smalling are not playing CB. Jones and Ferdinand are CB. Young playing too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

km79 wrote: »
    Vidic and smalling are not playing CB. Jones and Ferdinand are CB. Young playing too

The teams:

Man Utd: De Gea, Da Silva, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Young, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck, Rooney, van Persie. Subs: Lindegaard, Valencia, Hernandez, Nani, Cleverley, Kagawa, Buttner.

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Nastasic, Kompany, Clichy, Barry, Toure, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Tevez. Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Dzeko, Kolarov, Javi Garcia, Aguero, Toure.
    Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Half way there. Despite leaving Zab on the bench in favour of Samba I'd be happy with a 0-0 draw which would bring me 12 points. 2 more saves from De Gea would get me to 50 which would be a massive score this week!

• Advertisement

Jimmy Milner for City!!!!

From BBC:

Oh Ryan Giggs! He tries a backheel on the halfway line and Gareth Barry reads it to take the ball away. Barry runs at the United defence and lays it back to Samir Nasri.
    Nasri twists away from a challenge well to tee up James Milner, who crashes in a left-footed shot which deflects in off Phil Jones.
    United are not happy that David Silva was standing in an offside position as the shot came in but the goal stands.

Done, night all. WTF was Giggs doing. Least I didn't have to wait until 93rd minute like Samba. Need United to score, preferably not RVP.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Shamozzle

OG surely?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Kompany OG, Jones assist.

Phil Jones just cost me a lot of points :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Has to be Jones assist, Kompany og.

• Advertisement

Could have done with RVP getting an assist there.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Could have done with RVP getting an assist there.

Could have done with Jones letting the ball go in . RVP goal and Rafael assist :(

Kompany goes from possible 6 to -1. Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Agueroooooooooooooooooooo

United defenders and De Gea down to 1. Could really do with an RVP goal now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Santi101 wrote: »
    Agueroooooooooooooooooooo

class player has been unlucky with injuries all season though. I think its time utd brought on van persie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Worst GW points average in fpl this season I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

2-1 City.,

Van Persie was rubbish yet again, his form has collapsed in the last 2 months.

Rafael and Zab both booked in injury time :(

I only just realised Clint Hill got one bonus. When he subs in, that'll get me to 40 points for the week.

Shocking. Had a chance of breaking 50, now won't even break 40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

unlucky with RVP not getting an assist.

Toure assist is welcome.

should be on 37 when all is said and done.

It'll do with the week that's in it.

Shocking return. 2 points from today pushes me to 39 for the week, won't get any more bonus. Can only assume I'll drop back a bit when subs come in.

So frustrating being on the cusp of a decent week and falling at the last hurdle. Same as having Bale as captain in GW30 after RVP + Suarez flopped, then he goes and does the same.

Guess I have to be happy there was no clean sheets and RVP didn't do anything. Have to assume the BP's will all go to City players.

Zab with 2 bonus :D
    Aguero 2 Milner 3

Zab gets 2 bonus. I'm pretty sure this is entirely because I left him on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Shamozzle

The bonus system is a load of bollocks.

Shamozzle wrote: »

I have absolutely no idea why Zab got 2 but ill take them. Rafael hit the post. Won the free for the united goal. They both got booked. Rafael conceded 2 tho I suppose . But still 2 for Zab :D

Shamozzle wrote: »

Yep, Johnson getting 2 this week was hilarious. Worst player on the pitch. PPI system has some major flaws, it's more of a lottery than actually rewarding the 3 best players. At least it's fair though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

30pts for the week after getting 74pts last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Delighted to be honest, 48 points! Best in my league anyway, good auld Shaun Maloney! Thought it was going to be pear-shaped following the Mertesacker fiasco but Jussi, Ivanovic, Maloney and Lambert managed to pull me through!

Think it's a bit unfair that Jussi didn't get a say in the bonus points, made a lot of save, a few very good ones and kept a clean sheet where no-one else on the pitch did anything noticable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

44 points this week, Demel benched again with 6, but i didn't expect that. Good score given Suarez was my captain this week.
    We all make it up next week. Looking forward to Arsenal-Everton game, we should see few goals there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

41 points for me; seems to be a decent score. I've climbed slightly, so I'm happy enough.

Next week is going to be a real minefield, though.

2 bonus for Zabaleta is a great start to the morning! Still a crud week.

km79 wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea why Zab got 2 but ill take them. Rafael hit the post. Won the free for the united goal. They both got booked. Rafael conceded 2 tho I suppose . But still 2 for Zab :D

Zabaleta's team won the game and Zabaleta conceded less goals.
    Rafael winning free kicks has no effect on his PPI.
    Hitting the post is counted as a shot off target, which is -PPI

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hitting the post is counted as a shot off target, which is -PPI

This is unfortunately true. I definitely think it should be changed though?

Advertisement