Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Vomero 5 runners replacement

Options
  • 06-04-2013 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭

I have run with 2 pairs of Nike Vomero 5 for the past 2 years. I really like them but they are not for sale anymore. How to I find the latest equivalent for these runners? I believe they are neutral and they are air cushioned.

Also I was told by assistant in Lifestyle today that I overpronate but I am reluctant to change from neutral runners. What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

There is a lot to be said for sticking to what works for you. I recently changed runners and am injured as a result...As the Vomero 5 are no longer around, you would need to get the Vomero 7's or 8's (think thats the latest version anyway)...

I am not sure if there are any major differences between models in the Vomero range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

nellocono wrote: »
    There is a lot to be said for sticking to what works for you. I recently changed runners and am injured as a result...As the Vomero 5 are no longer around, you would need to get the Vomero 7's or 8's (think thats the latest version anyway)...

Really? The sales guy told me Vomero are no longer sold. I didn't realise there were 7's and 8's. Where could I buy these online?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Red Pepper wrote: »
    Really? The sales guy told me Vomero are no longer sold. I didn't realise there were 7's and 8's. Where could I buy these online?

That's why you should never go to Lifestyle for advice on running shoes, the majority of them don't have a clue...

You can get them online on sportsdirect

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

I only bought the vomero 7 about two months ago and they have an update model out already.

I find the 7's to be very good.

Advertisement