Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiss Arms Project

• 06-04-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

Picked up a Swiss Arms SAR 10 Bull Barrel this morning as an impulse buy for a bit of a project. Seems strangely good out of the box though. Seems to have great range. Haven't had a chance to chrono it yet though. Just wondering though what parts are available and compatible with it. Disassembled it and comparing it to pictures on the internet it looks identical. Cheers for any input provided.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Anybody got any info at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

From what i have read on forums it is TM clone, so all the BAR10/VSR10 parts should fit.

private.G wrote: »
    From what i have read on forums it is TM clone, so all the BAR10/VSR10 parts should fit.

That's great. I've had a hard time finding any info on it. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

u might have seen this already but they do upgrades for alot of the bolt action rifles http://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/ hope its of some help

brenak47 wrote: »
    u might have seen this already but they do upgrades for alot of the bolt action rifles http://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/ hope its of some help

Ah yes. I have been on the site but couldn't remember the name of it. Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement