Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Stargirl" - Jerry Spinelli

Options
  • 06-04-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My daughter is studying "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli and has very little in the way of notes on theme, character etc.

The novel was read in 2nd year, last year, and my daughter has a new English teacher this year who has not read the novel and has not given any notes to the class on the novel.

I was wondering if anyone else is studying the same novel and could they help out with notes etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Cuttlefish wrote: »
    Hi,

My daughter is studying "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli and has very little in the way of notes on theme, character etc.

The novel was read in 2nd year, last year, and my daughter has a new English teacher this year who has not read the novel and has not given any notes to the class on the novel.

I was wondering if anyone else is studying the same novel and could they help out with notes etc.
    Googled ''Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli''. Second result.

http://www.shmoop.com/stargirl/

Advertisement