Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable female fitness buddy sought (1escape)

• 06-04-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

24 year old girl looking for a reliable female gym buddy to join me in 1 Escape Health Club Smithfield to train 3+ times a week.

I originally joined 1escape with a friend who was full of promises but has let me down and since I generally find myself much more motivated when training with someone else, I have a vacancy :P

My goals are to get lean, fit and toned, and I prefer weight training over cardio. I'm looking for someone with similar preferences. Also open to attending classes like box fit, bodypump, spinning, etc once or twice a week. If you think we might get along or to chat some more, send me a PM.
    Tagged:

Advertisement