Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Air Lingus Flight..

Options
  • 06-04-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've booked a Air Lingus flights through a travel agents. I've paid a deposit of €150.

However, now I no longer want to go on these flights and I'm wondering if I can cancel? I don't want the refund back. I just want to cancel.

My problem is, two members of my family also booked the same flights through the same travel agents, if I cancel will it effect them? I.e will they be charged more..

The flights aren't until late July..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hey guys,

I've booked a Air Lingus flights through a travel agents. I've paid a deposit of €150.

However, now I no longer want to go on these flights and I'm wondering if I can cancel? I don't want the refund back. I just want to cancel.

My problem is, two members of my family also booked the same flights through the same travel agents, if I cancel will it effect them? I.e will they be charged more..

The flights aren't until late July..

Have you contacted the Travel Agents that you booked your flights through and asked them directly if they can assist you?

If you have not yet done so, I would recommend that you do and receive a direct reply from source.

Advertisement