Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a massage in Limerick?

• 06-04-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

I would like/need a good deep muscle massage somehere in town. I don't want any 'extras' either just someone who knows what their doing. There was a Thai place in Catherine St but they seem to be moved or closed. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I couldn't recommend Sawasdee Spa on Catherine Street enough. It is just beside Silks stationary store.
    They only downside is they never have any groupon deals, and are a bit pricey.However, I guess you get what you pay for and the lady who owns the spa is the best masseuse in Limerick.

http://www.sawasdeespa.com/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

No 1 Pery Square are amazing! Originally went because I got a living social deal but kept going back. Have a massage booked for after I hand in my thesis!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 b3mol

You can use Spa at The Savoy Hotel. Check it on website. You have to make a reservation tho... Nice massage and then jump into sauna :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

b3mol wrote: »
    You can use Spa at The Savoy Hotel. Check it on website. You have to make a reservation tho... Nice massage and then jump into sauna :)

Do you work in he savoy? Just curious because you said in another post it was "my place".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Another vote for no 1 Pery square it's fantastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

sioda wrote: »
    Another vote for no 1 Pery square it's fantastic

Having a post thesis appointment this weekend as a present to myself! :D

Advertisement