Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrison foods Letterkenny

Options
  • 06-04-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Are they closed down or just relocated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

closed......

most of their clients were given to trio foods

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

feelpablo wrote: »
    closed......

most of their clients were given to trio foods

Ah that's a shame. Are Trio somewhere in Letterkenny as well.

pbarr wrote: »
    Ah that's a shame. Are Trio somewhere in Letterkenny as well.

yeah they are, have a letterkenny and sligo branch... I was using morrisons but when they closed they transferred my account to trio...didint have to use but I have found to be very good and reasonably priced

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

yeah they are, have a letterkenny and sligo branch... I was using morrisons but when they closed they transferred my account to trio...didint have to use but I have found to be very good and reasonably priced
    With strict data protection etc, is that even legal?

byte wrote: »
    With strict data protection etc, is that even legal?

Maybe i should have worded that better... They were closed, rang there rep to find out what was happening and he recommended them and said he could give the account details to trio for me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Maybe i should have worded that better... They were closed, rang there rep to find out what was happening and he recommended them and said he could give the account details to trio for me
    Aah! That'd make more sense alright. Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement