Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda reserve (Donegal)

Options
  • 07-04-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering is there any Garda reserve members on here that are stationed in Co Donegal if so could you tell me about your experience in working at your station.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 enforcer44

Hello I have been a reserve in letterkenny for 5 years and all I can say is the majority of gardai do accept the reserves .... There are the gra boys that can be nasty at times but don't let it get you down... Rise above it... It's not your main job you are only there to assist not do the job for them private message me if you need anything else

Pm me

EmmaThomas wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering is there any Garda reserve members on here that are stationed in Co Donegal if so could you tell me about your experience in working at your station.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EmmaThomas

enforcer44 wrote: »
    Hello I have been a reserve in letterkenny for 5 years and all I can say is the majority of gardai do accept the reserves .... There are the gra boys that can be nasty at times but don't let it get you down... Rise above it... It's not your main job you are only there to assist not do the job for them private message me if you need anything else

thanks for your reply yeah i got some questions i hope you dont mind answering

EmmaThomas wrote: »
    thanks for your reply yeah i got some questions i hope you dont mind answering
    snip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Might be best to edit out your personal info ;) Not something you want online, especially as a Garda/Reserve Garda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EmmaThomas

Thanks sent you pm

Advertisement