Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Roselawn carpark

• 07-04-2013 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,
    Last night I was in Tesco and from where I was standing it looked that another car reversed into a parked car. Anyway I left the reg of that car. I am wondering does that carpark have cameras and will they be able to see what really happened just in case I was wrong?I tried going after that person but they drove off. Now I feel guilty what if I was wrong?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Hi,
    Last night I was in Tesco and from where I was standing it looked that another car reversed into a parked car. Anyway I left the reg of that car. I am wondering does that carpark have cameras and will they be able to see what really happened just in case I was wrong?I tried going after that person but they drove off. Now I feel guilty what if I was wrong?:(

I'm confused, why would you think a car hit another car and then doubt whether it happened...is it your eyesight or memory you don't trust? You could give them a ring this morning and ask about the cameras perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

They may have touched the car but not done any damage did you looks at the other car?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭blondie1985

I dont know why am I over thinking this because I did see the other car reversing back into and heard a loud bang.The front bumper was damaged and the other car had damage as well.
    I just left a note saying:
    I think this car (left half the reg and the make and model) might have reversed back into you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Dont worry about it ...

If the owner of the car comes out and sees the note and damage he has the reg number to follow it up

If the owner comes out sees the note and no damage he will throw the note away and think its a wind up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

If its a hit and run then i hope they get caught. Fair play to you , hope you left your contact details as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭orlaanne

That car park is the worst, something like this is probably a regular occurrence. Fair play to you for doing something even if you might have been wrong, more than most would have done.

Advertisement