Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed- Dog minder in Mayo!

• 07-04-2013 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I am currently looking for someone who does dog minding in their own home in the mayo area? Dog isn't suitable for kennelling prefers human company rather than other dogs! Know there has to be loads of people who do it but don't advertise any leads would be appreciated!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

K9 Manners are brilliant. They are based near ballinrobe if that area suits let me know and I will PM you their number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Todd585

TillyGirl wrote: »
    K9 Manners are brilliant. They are based near ballinrobe if that area suits let me know and I will PM you their number.

Thanks please do it's a bit further a field than I had hoped but I'm getting desperate! Do they take multiple dogs or do you know? Just my dog would be more content on his own rather than with a group of other dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Unfortunately I think you will have a problem finding a dog minder who will only have one dog at a time, it wouldn't be cost effective for them. Have you considered a dog walker, to come in and take your dog out during the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Todd585

ISDW wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think you will have a problem finding a dog minder who will only have one dog at a time, it wouldn't be cost effective for them. Have you considered a dog walker, to come in and take your dog out during the day?

Ya I suppose he'd survive with 1 to 2 others dogs just not a kennel scenario where they may be in a run in large groups during the day he'd be very uncomfortable! Ya there isn't anyone nearby that I've contacted who is available for that either serious shortage in mayo area I think!! Or I just can't info on them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Todd585 wrote: »
    Ya I suppose he'd survive with 1 to 2 others dogs just not a kennel scenario where they may be in a run in large groups during the day he'd be very uncomfortable! Ya there isn't anyone nearby that I've contacted who is available for that either serious shortage in mayo area I think!! Or I just can't info on them!

Check your local vet surgery, they might have a noticeboard for locals who can advertise or they may be able to give a personal recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I will send the number to you shortly. She has two of her own dogs and there are usually 3 or 4 boarding dogs there too. My dog loves other dogs so she's always happy out there.

Advertisement