Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online books, how many pages?

Options
  • 07-04-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for my query, if not let me know or move it to the appropriate forum. I read online via apps such as Kindle, Kobo and iBooks. It's really handy and so fast to download a book reasonabally cheap, indeed some are free which is great! I find it very annoying though that the books don't have page numbers. They tell you how far though the book you are as a percentage but that's not nearly as good. Also, I like to read relatively short books. It's impossible to know how long a book is without page numbers. Is there away of getting up the page numbers on on-line books?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭hbert

page numbers come up on my kobo so maybe there something in settings?

Advertisement