Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Online Banking/IE10

Options
  • 07-04-2013 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble with AIB online banking when using Internet Explorer 10? Once I log in, I can't navigate anywhere as I keep getting a popup error - "Please wait for the system to respond".
    Tried a few different PCs/internet connections using IE10 and keep having the same problem.

Working fine in Chrome.

I'm guessing it's a IE10 problem :mad: Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Afaik, IE10 is causing similar problems for ptsb online banking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Grand job. Just wanted to check. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

Chrome is doing the same thing for me. Tried to log on, keeps giving me the "Wait till the system responds" message. Might be more likely the site than the browser....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Appears to be working grand on latest version of Chrome for Win 7. Version 26.0.1410.43 m

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I've tried a good few times to log in from Canada and keep getting this really annoying message:

AIB Internet Banking is currently unavailable. Please try again later. (Ref: 2033)

Note: To facilitate the updating of customer records, AIB Internet Banking may not be available during the period from 03.00 to 07.00 hours Irish Standard Time.

I thought this was 24 hour banking! WTF? :mad:

• Advertisement

iamstop wrote: »
    I thought this was 24 hour banking! WTF? :mad:

All websites undergo downtime for maintenance, in fairness. Between 3 and 7am is a fair time to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭MacBoogerBalls

All websites undergo downtime for maintenance, in fairness. Between 3 and 7am is a fair time to do it.
    Not if you happen to be working nights or are located outside Irish Standard time.

Not if you happen to be working nights or are located outside Irish Standard time.

Well most people don't work nights and its an Irish bank so they're gonna cater to people living in Ireland. So the time frame that they used obviously makes the most sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Works fine in IE10 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Chrome works fine too.. Win 7 and Win 8

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Down time for maintenance is one thing but for 4 hours a day, everyday is a bit much. 4 hours once a week is even a lot.

Do any of the other Irish banking sites do this? :confused:

Advertisement