Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Löwensenf mustard

Options
  • 07-04-2013 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Yeah I know there's a mustard forum, and I cross-posted this there, but I don't know how active it is so I'm posting here as well.

Anyone know if it's possible to buy this stuff in Ireland anywhere? My mum loves this stuff but usually we have to bring it back from abroad, would be great if we could source some locally. Incredible stuff!

250px-Loewensenf_Extra.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There's a German butchers is Killarney; it's possible they might have it or be able to source it. I can't confirm though, that's just my half-German boyfriends best guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Faith wrote: »
    There's a German butchers is Killarney; it's possible they might have it or be able to source it. I can't confirm though, that's just my half-German boyfriends best guess.

Haha, fantastic, I was skeptical, but I googled the shop anyway. They didn't have a list of products, but they did have a photo of their sauces, and check it out, third shelf up on the right:

305610_392238837485024_346071138768461_1063685_251630939_n.jpg

Might swing by next time I'm in that neck of the woods!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Oh great! Looking at their website, they do a mail-order service, so you can get it delivered if you're in a rush :).

Advertisement