Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Sunderland K.O 15:00

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Double post

Chelsea seem to be juggling all 3 comps pretty well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Lamps on for the last few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Chelsea rarely kill a game off, the fans must have the highest cardiac arrest rate in the league. Stressful old business following the Blues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Great result, Spurs dropping points wasn't too bad either, just need Wigan to win to get up a 6 team accum, hopefully that tops off the weekend

3 points. Back into 4th. Game in hand over Spurs, level with them on points...

And our next game is... Spurs at home. A HUGE game for both clubs. Personally, I'd take a draw and rely on winning the game in hand to go ahead of them.

It's STILL galling me so much though, that we should be 2nd right now. 5 points dropped against the fúcking relegation fodder that is QPR. Those 5 points were/are huge, and we fúcked them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Important win and a much better second half performance. Torres really changed the game with his introduction and Mata, Hazard and Oscar found it easier to link up in the second half. Enjoyed Ivanovic's finish and his "you cant see me" celebration, at least we know who he is supporting tonight.

Luiz my pick for MOTM, impressive, complete performance from the Brazilian centre back, special mention to Azpilicueta, despite the own goal he was also impressive going forward and at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Not great performance but will take it, Eva's bum MOTM :D.

Luiz had a v good game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

DazMarz wrote: »
    3 points. Back into 4th. Game in hand over Spurs, level with them on points...

And our next game is... Spurs at home. A HUGE game for both clubs. Personally, I'd take a draw and rely on winning the game in hand to go ahead of them.

It's STILL galling me so much though, that we should be 2nd right now. 5 points dropped against the fúcking relegation fodder that is QPR. Those 5 points were/are huge, and we fúcked them away.

Next game is Fulham away, The FA Cup match against City has led to the Spurs match being re-scheduled.

Will still be a huge game when it does come around either ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Much needed win today :)

Next game is Fulham away, The FA Cup match against City has led to the Spurs match being re-scheduled.

Will still be a huge game when it does come around either ways.

Forgot that, yeah. I was just checking the Spurs website (shudder... I feel filthy after that. Must delete the history now) and their next Prem game is listed as Chelsea.

Advertisement