Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Dublin Bus do I have to take?

Options
  • 07-04-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi.

I hope someone can help me out here.
    Which bus goes from Custom Quay (or close to Busaras Station) to Wexford Street.
    Or even maybe the Luas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its not a long walk really. the 16 and 9 go to it from o connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

the number 16 stops on o connell st,but as mentioned its a ten minute walk max and to reach o connell st you'd have already walked half the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Thank you.
    I have just seen the Bus Eireann stops at Dawson Street so I presume its the best to get off there.

I know its about 30min walk but just want to be on the safe side incase it rains :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

If you have bags to carry, a taxi from outside Busarus will have you at the bottom of Grafton St in a few minutes for a few euro and its a five minute walk up to the luas on Stephens Green or a few euro more it will drop you at the luas stop.
    Otherwise as said earlier, its a handy 20 - 25 minute walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

K.Flyer wrote: »
    If you have bags to carry, a taxi from outside Busarus will have you at the bottom of Grafton St in a few minutes for a few euro and its a five minute walk up to the luas on Stephens Green or a few euro more it will drop you at the luas stop.
    Otherwise as said earlier, its a handy 20 - 25 minute walk.

rather than get a taxi and if you need to use the bus the city centre fare applies between o connell street and wexford street

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

151 or 27 buses from outside Connolly go to Kevin St about 1 minute's walk from Wexford St.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Another option would be getting a bike ;)

Advertisement