Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term house/flat rental for 3 people in Carlow town

Options
  • 07-04-2013 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Myself and two other people (guy and girl) are looking for a fairly short term rent in carlow town having all got work for 4/5 weeks and I'm just wondering if there's any place else I should be checking out apart from daft.ie as the stock seems rather limited and since there doesn't seem to be a youth hostel I'd like to get it sorted ASAP.

ps, is there really no youth hostel at all in Carlow town, it seems rather unusual :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Hello all,

Myself and two other people (guy and girl) are looking for a fairly short term rent in carlow town having all got work for 4/5 weeks and I'm just wondering if there's any place else I should be checking out apart from daft.ie as the stock seems rather limited and since there doesn't seem to be a youth hostel I'd like to get it sorted ASAP.

ps, is there really no youth hostel at all in Carlow town, it seems rather unusual :(

there was a hostel but closed some years ago due to fire saftey issues.

try Carlow Property Management on Dublin street I know someone who got a short term let from there before. not sure if they'll do that short though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

When do you need to start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

thanks for the replies, we actually got sorted by one of the letting agents (in a house without internet so apologies for delay in replying)

Advertisement