Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Theorems

Options
  • 07-04-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

What theorems need to learned off?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

What theorems need to learned off?

All of them :) Just sit down and make sure you know each theorem perfectly. They are the easiest part of the exam (bar trigonometry)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

Leinsterr wrote: »
    All of them :) Just sit down and make sure you know each theorem perfectly. They are the easiest part of the exam (bar trigonometry)

Are you serious
    Trigonometry is a piece of cake, in my opinion anyways
    All I find hard is Geometry and Are and the most hated of them all Area and Volume:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

You need to learn all 10 or whatever?! My teacher told us we only need to know like 5 or 6.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Are you serious
    Trigonometry is a piece of cake, in my opinion anyways
    All I find hard is Geometry and Are and the most hated of them all Area and Volume:mad:

I'm sayin that trig and the theorems are the easiest part of the exam!!! I loooooove geometry. It's the only fun part of the exam

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Leinsterr wrote: »

What are all the theorems? How many are there? Our teacher went over like 3 of them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

What are all the theorems? How many are there? Our teacher went over like 3 of them[/Q
    From what i know you need to learn the terms before the thereom page and then learn 5 thereoms and then construction 15 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Theres a free android app with the leaving cert & junior cert theorems on it that one of mine uses.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apptheorems

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

We have to learn 5 which are theorems and proofs, and the others will have questions based on the theorem and you have to answer on them etc

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pa limerick

My teacher gave us eight to learn but I think they were the leaving cert ones as there are only five in my book...my teacher is hopeless I can't get anything done with her we spend a class going over one question even though its really short

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

5 theroms and proofs i find probability the easist part of the exam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

5 theroms and proofs i find probability the easist part of the exam!

Probability is a doss along with the whole "numbers" section, algebra is grand but trigonometry and geometry god I hate the things!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

nah i hate theroms there's too much too learn;p

Advertisement