Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

God, Paschal is so...

Unctuous- that's the only word that i can think of.
    He really is something.
    /shudder

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Simon MacCorkindale is dead now. I remember him in Manimal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Is he dead Harry?..........he was always a great baddie in an Agatha Christie story!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I didn't realise he had passed away, that's very sad :( He was very handsome in his day.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

God, Paschal is so...

Unctuous- that's the only word that i can think of.
    He really is something.
    /shudder
    You mean like Father Todd Unctious?

• Advertisement

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Ladies looking well tonight. Just saying!
    Ah thanks!

GSW and I do like to make an effort. I always brush my hair and apply my lipstick before typing my first post.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Ah thanks!

GSW and I do like to make an effort. I always brush my hair and apply my lipstick before typing my first post.

Grrrr......You always out-do me MrsD........I forgot the lippy!!........;):D:D:D

coolhull wrote: »
    You mean like Father Todd Unctious?

Yes. :)... i think.
    I was thinking "oily", "smarmy" but settled on "unctuous".

Ah thanks!

I knew there was something different..........:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Tony Ryan died? That's funny, I dont remember the Joe Duffy Liveline tribute show?

• Advertisement

They'll all go the way of Beaker.

Vinny worked with Tony Ryan?
    Where was that.

Tony Ryan died? That's funny, I dont remember the Joe Duffy Liveline tribute show?
    Pre-Duffy, I think

"It has taken me three years to get back on the show".

Count yourself lucky Richard, poor Fionnán Sheahan might never get back on the show again :(

Ah, it's great to have Vincent doing the papers again, he's making a hames of them as usual.......

Vinny worked with Tony Ryan?
    Where was that.

Vinnie was a trolley dolly for Ryanair in the early days.

Have to say X Factor have outdone themselves this year... They've capitalised on the property crash here to give a compounding back story to their token Irish contestant..

Very interesting bit by Pat Leahy (extract from his book) about Noonan backing down in the face of ECB/Trichet's "bomb" threat if the bondholders were burnt in the SBP.
    Anyone read it.
    Nice insight into the whole debacle.

Apparently Tony Ryan tried to fire O'Leary loads of times but couldnt cos he was union.. ... that's all folks !! :)

Apparently Tony Ryan tried to fire O'Leary loads of times but couldnt cos he was union.. ... that's all folks !! :)

I'm reading this as MO'L was union JA, which would be hysterical......Many's the Ryanair employee would find that quite amusing as they say.......;)

• Advertisement

Dear Vinny,

Please excuse us from class the thread this evening, we'll all be watching 'Second Captains Live' until 23:30. You really need to consider moving your Tuesday night programme to 23:30 - 00:30 for the next few weeks.

Mrs D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Dear Vinny,

Please excuse us from class the thread this evening, we'll all be watching 'Second Captains Live' until 23:30. You really need to consider moving your Tuesday night programme to 23:30 - 00:30 for the next few weeks.

Mrs D
    Dear Mrs D,
    You really need to get your priorities right. Why would you desert the First Captain, (me), for some second-rater. But in any case I have spoken to some of the tech-savvy young wans of this parish and they tell me that you can now actually record one program while watching another. Whod've thunk it.

Vinny.

Please don't leave me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Dear Vinny,

Mrs D

You won't have to bother glamming up tonight so! :D

Hitchens wrote: »

You won't have to bother glamming up tonight so! :D
    You must be joking :D Tonight is a big night, the lads are making their TV debut on RTE 2 :pac::pac::pac::pac:

1003830_569970446384041_712138684_n.jpg

I'm really going to glam things up this evening, the manicure and pedicure have been booked and my Clare jersey has been washed and will be ready for 10:30pm ;)

Tonight's guests
    Second Captains Live, TONIGHT 10.30PM. Featuring Derval O'Rourke, Oisin McConville, Richie Sadlier and Ronan O'Gara. Music from Hermitage Green, don't miss it.

I'm sorry Vinny for plugging another show on your thread, I'll see you at 11:30pm :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

American Dad or VB?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jaysus, Sarah has lost all her curls, she looks even nicer, if thats possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Hitchens

hey, I have a brilliant idea.........why don't we reform the Seanad? Amazing we didn't think of it before? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Hmmm, not liking this line up, bunch of bull****ters ANDDDDDDD VB is wearing the same jacket as last night

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Doherty has such madddddd eyes and then she wears those glasses, hmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

vicwatson wrote: »
    Hmmm, not liking this line up, bunch of bull****ters ANDDDDDDD VB is wearing the same jacket as last night
    I've no problem with the jacket, (I'd worry more about the jocks and socks).:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement