Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I still can't get over Alan Shatters rather "raunchy" book..........
    I'm waiting for it to be released as an audiobook. Just imagine how exciting it would be to listen to Alan read the durty bits while you're doing your ironing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

What on earth is Vincent waffling on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for it to be released as an audiobook. Just imagine how exciting it would be to listen to Alan read the durty bits while you're doing your ironing :p
    I can't believe you put the words 'exciting' and 'ironing' in the same sentence.:confused:

This woman is so animated :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

You'd be doing the ironing MrsD. listening to all that?..........You would..............yeah..........:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I wouldn't feel comfortable letting her to write my will. :cool:

She is fairly bluffing too.............

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I can't believe you put the words 'exciting' and 'ironing' in the same sentence.:confused:
    I always listen to audiobooks when I'm doing boring housework, funnily enough I found my ironing way more exciting than 50 shades when I listened to it, it's a dreadful book.

I always listen to audiobooks when I'm doing boring housework, funnily enough I found my ironing way more exciting that 50 shades when I listened to it, it was dreadful book.

I tried to do my best with the sequels.........:D:D:D

Where is Andrea going with the "Attorney" talk?.......

Legal Secretaries of the world should unite against this rubbish spouted here....

• Advertisement

I tried to do my best with the sequels.........:D:D:D
    I went to incredible lengths to avoid the sequels ;).

I went to incredible lengths to avoid the sequels ;)_

Boo........What about my Pension.........;)

Robert Wagner is off again...........he's not winning here......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Vincent is really letting these wafflers away with murder tonight ... if they were any other group apart from the legal crowd he would have wiped the floor with them. It's the most frustrating prog I've watched in quite a while ... think I'll go to bed.

That woman is totally clueless. I wouldn't send her out to buy a litre of milk.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I always listen to audiobooks when I'm doing boring housework, funnily enough I found my ironing way more exciting that 50 shades when I listened to it, it's a dreadful book.

Brendan Buglar is now teaching in Callan CBS. He is reputedly absorbing all the little deft flicks and know-hows of pure hurling from the students, and from the very atmosphere of Kilkenny.

Expect a storming match from him in the replay! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Ordinary people are entitled to justice, is he talking about the Yellow Brick Road.

The Legal System is completely tied up with the Free Legal Aid in this country.

And Solicitors help it along very nicely with costs incurred for appearing for every piddly little mention that occurs daily..........

Very boring show this evening :(

I'm enjoying it.........:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The Legal System is completely tied up with the Free Legal Aid in this country.

And Solicitors help it along very nicely with costs incurred for appearing for every piddly little mention that occurs daily..........

Only those that earn under 18k get free legal aid? How does that tie the legal system?

• Advertisement

Only those that earn under 18k get free legal aid? How does that tie the legal system?

Pay a visit to the Courts and watch. You might find it interesting to see the number of repeat offenders on Free Legal Aid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Wonder if Vinny and the guy next to him know each other from a previous life.

We will have to get you out of the ironing/audio habit MrsD.........:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Who are the panelists? I know I'm late to the party - I know Andrea Martin, but who are the other three?

Hitchens wrote: »
    Brendan Buglar is now teaching in Callan CBS. He is reputedly absorbing all the little deft flicks and know-hows of pure hurling from the students, and from the very atmosphere of Kilkenny.

Expect a storming match from him in the replay! ;)
    I'm a bit concerned about the match, there is no way Cork will be as bad again. I just hope the Clare lads can do the business.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Who are the panelists? I know I'm late to the party - I know Andrea Martin, but who are the other three?
    I would bet that Andrea is a blonde who dyed her hair. ;)

I'm a bit concerned about the match, there is no way Cork will be as bad again. I just hope the Clare lads can do the business.

Clare will do it MrsD..........I just know.........;)

Boo HA (when you read this....:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I'm a bit concerned about the match, there is no way Cork will be as bad again. I just the Clare lads can do the business.

Cork were bad because Clare were all over them. Fear not for the replay, it will be the Banner's day. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Pay a visit to the Courts and watch. You might find it interesting to see the number of repeat offenders on Free Legal Aid.

But how does that tie the legal system?

• Advertisement

God Bless Vinnie, he hasn't a clue when it comes to the papers.......it's like reading the homework journal when you were at school.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement